Operations Project Administrator
Minimum Experience: Entry/Mid-level
Compensation: Competitive +Health Insurance + Company Bonus + Performance Bonus
Location: Lexington, KY
Job Description: Solar Energy Solutions (SES) is seeking a multi-talented and endlessly energetic Operations Project Administrator for a highly respected solar power company that is growing at a very rapid pace. This role will require the candidate to manage sold projects from contract through to customer acceptance. Critical to the performance of this role will be the ability to manage dozens of projects simultaneously with strong and confident organizational and communication skills. The successful applicant will utilize existing project management systems and proactively help develop and improve our current customer and project management approaches.
• Customer advocacy and assurance
• Document processing and organization
• Jurisdiction permitting, utility permitting, and inspection oversight
• Interface with engineering and design to ensure on-schedule delivery
• Interface with warehouse to ensure just-in-time product availability
• Install team documentation preparation, receipt, and processing
• Accounts receivable oversight
• Existing customer management, including work order/repair processing
• QuickBooks (basic)
• Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (intermediate/advanced)
• Adobe Acrobat
• CRM solution (basic, Job Nimbus currently employed)
• Confidence in driving project progress and securing needed timelines
• Aptitude to study and become familiar (basic level) with technical aspects of solar power
• Strong and confident telephone skills
• Professional written skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to efficiently prioritize large task loads and communicate expectations clearly to internal and external customers
• Detail orientated and capable of organizing frequently changing (weather-related) work schedules
• Able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test in addition to background and motor vehicle checks
• A strong sense of fun and adventure and a willingness to learn on the run, take risks and have a go at anything
• Associates degree or better
• Ability to work additional hours as seasonal work or project loads flex
• Resume and cover letter are required for full consideration of the applicant
• Competitive compensation plus personal (up to 10% of salary) and company (up to 5% of salary) system.
• Health insurance.
• Paid time off.
• Company 401K.
• Paid per diem for any time away from home.
This is a full-time position based in Lexington, KY. Salary based on experience but includes company and personal performance bonuses. A planned 40-hour workweek, paid vacation, holidays and 401k.
About Solar Energy Solutions: Formed in 2006, SES delivers cutting edge renewable energy solutions throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois, and West Virginia.
Our goal is to be the defining player in all areas of solar development in Kentucky and the surrounding states, make a tangible difference to society by building a new clean energy economy and do that through the creation of well-paid stable sustainable jobs.
We specialize in the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) of residential, commercial, institutional and utility photovoltaic and solar thermal systems. Our personnel are the best in the region, holding specialized licenses and certifications in all relevant renewable fields. We are growing fast and want people with skills and stretch to come with us on this exciting growth journey that is only just beginning. Interested in being a key part of a new industrial revolution and changing the world?