Project Scheduler – Lexington, KY
Project Scheduler Job Description:
Solar Energy Solutions (SES) is seeking a talented Project Scheduler and customer liaison to assist in coordinating install projects. This role will primarily work to ensure accurate and timely project scheduling and customer coordination of ongoing projects and work orders. The role will also answer all inbound calls, assess caller needs, and resolve or route to the right department as appropriate. The successful candidate must be very well organized, outgoing, and comfortable with Microsoft Office software. In a typical week, the position will schedule 10-20 jobs while simultaneously managing dozens of inbound requests and queries. This position reports to the company Project Manager and will interact extensively with sales, engineering, installation, and accounting. Learn more about SES and find out what it’s like to be a part of the team.
- Employment: Full-time
- Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience + company & performance bonus (to 15%) + subsidized healthcare + 401K
- Location: Lexington, KY
Responsibilities for the Project Scheduler:
- Scheduling of residential and small commercial solar and energy storage installs
- Change management of work schedules as driven by weather, electrical inspector and utility variability
- Labor and resources management to meet scheduling needs
- Scheduling of repairs and maintenance appointments
- Inbound call reception and routing
- Basic sales and repair customer contact and CRM entry/tracking
Project Scheduler Required Capabilities:
- Strong organizational skills with large multi-step processes
- A passion for clean energy and environmental activities
- A prepared and calm approach to managing large numbers of parallel project streams and requests
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and related software products
- Enthusiasm for frequent verbal communication
- Calm, persuasive and influencing telephone and email communication style
- Proven ability to train in and rapidly absorb new technical disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in guiding and resolving customer scheduling challenges in a calm and professional manner
- Competitive salary and personal and company performance bonus system.
- Subsidized health insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Company 401K.
- Paid per diem for time away from home.
- Fully paid solar and trade training.
About Solar Energy Solutions: Formed in 2006, Solar Energy Solutions delivers high-quality renewable energy solutions throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois and West Virginia and Virginia.
Our goal is to be the defining player in all areas of solar development in Kentucky and the surrounding states, make a tangible difference to society by building a new clean energy economy and do that through the creation of well-paid stable sustainable jobs.
We specialize in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of residential, commercial, institutional and utility photovoltaic and energy storage (battery) systems. Our personnel are the best in the region, holding specialized licenses and certifications in all relevant renewable fields. We are growing fast and want people with skills and stretch to come with us on this exciting growth journey that is only just beginning. Interested?
Apply: To apply, fill in the form below and upload your resume or send a cover letter and resume (required for consideration) to email@example.com with ‘Project Scheduler – Lexington’ in the subject line.