TERRITORY SALES MANAGER – Lexington, W. Ky
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER – Central/Western KY & TENNESSEE
Employment: Guaranteed full-time
Minimum Experience: Prior HVAC, telecom, construction or financial services
Compensation: Competitive split salary/commission basis + company car
Location: Lexington, KY
Sales Manager Job Description:
Solar Energy Solutions (SES) is seeking a highly motivated and talented Territory Sales Manager for our core Central Kentucky, W, Kentucky and N. Tennessee markets including Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Henderson and Paducah. The position will be focused on assisting management with the sale of SES’s innovative residential, commercial, and institutional solar offerings. Sales experience, including experience in the solar industry or experience with HVAC, telecom, construction or financial products is strongly preferred. Learn more about SES here.
- Lead development, qualification and site audit and technical review
- Community solar campaign (Solarize/SUN) bidding, management and networking
- Proposal creation
- Sales closure and contract execution
- Lead generation including prospecting
- Project management to ensure a seamless transition from sale through to install
- Meeting attendance for sales and technical training and reporting purposes
- Research to understand area-specific development opportunities and incentives
- Working closely with management to improve sales processes and product offerings
- Increasing company profile within territory by industry and cause networking
- Meeting defined sales goals
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Self-starter with a missionary zeal for clean energy growth
- Ethical, technical and environmental approach to selling solar
- Passion for solar energy and its business opportunities
- Understanding of home electrical, plumbing and construction basics
- Demonstrated sales aptitude in technical, finance or home improvement arena
- Experience presenting to high-level decision-makers
- Ability to learn and effectively communicate the technical aspects of solar energy systems
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Understanding of loan and financing systems
- College degree or related experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including CRM basics and Microsoft Office programs
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a 7-year background check
- Competitive salary and commission system
- Health insurance
- Company 401K.
- Paid per diem for time away from home.
- Career growth potential in the region’s leading solar engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company
- Fully paid solar trade and technical training.
This position is required to attend regular meetings in Louisville or Lexington, KY.
Split salary and commission base. Provision of business use company car.
About Solar Energy Solutions: Formed in 2006, Solar Energy Solutions delivers high-quality renewable energy solutions throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois and West Virginia.
Our goal is to be the defining player in all areas of solar development in Kentucky and the region, make a tangible difference to society by building a new clean energy economy and do that through the creation of well-paid stable sustainable jobs.
We specialize in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of residential, commercial, institutional and utility photovoltaic and solar thermal systems. Our personnel are the best in the region, holding specialized licenses and certifications in all relevant renewable fields. We are growing fast and want people with skills and stretch to come with us on this exciting growth journey that is only just beginning. Interested?
Apply: To apply for the Territory Sales Manager position, please send your cover letter and resume (required for consideration) to email@example.com with Territory Sales Manager in the subject line. Or, upload your cover letter and resume below.