548 kW Mayfield, KY TVA Utility Array
Project at a Glance
- Type of Installation: Ground mounted solar field
- Environmental Benefitsover 25 years:
- CO2 savings: 39,259,853 lbs
- Equivalent CO2 in miles driven: 43,540,268
- Equivalent CO2 of 19,468134 lbs of coal burned.
Using cutting edge SunPower 435W modules SES and the owner, an engineer who has played a major part in the construction and system maintenance of the array has produced a high performing utility farm. To date, the array built on RBI fixed-tilt racking systems, linked to the TVA grid has produced over 2,606 MWh of energy. The site later went on to add a small off-grid system to a co-located workshop used for regular system maintenance.