548 kW Mayfield, KY TVA Utility Array
Project at a Glance
- Type of Installation: Ground mounted solar field
- Environmental Benefitsover 25 years:
- CO2 savings: 39,259,853 lbs
- Equivalent CO2 in miles driven: 43,540,268
- Equivalent CO2 of 19,468134 lbs of coal burned.
Using cutting edge SunPower 435W modules SES and the owner, an engineer who has played a major part in the construction and system maintenance of the array has produced a high performing utility farm. To date the array built on RBI fixed tilt racking systems, linked to the TVA grid has produced over 2,606 MWh of energy. The site later went on to add a small off-grid system to a co-located workshop used for regular system maintenance.