814 kW Commercial Install on Manufacturing Plant Winchester, Kentucky
Project at a Glance
- Type of Installation: Roof and Ground Mounted
- Environmental Benefitsover 25 years:
- CO2 savings: 24,293,543 lbs
- Equivalent CO2 in miles driven: 26,942,215
- Equivalent CO2 of 12,046,656 lbs of coal burned.
Sekisui S-Lec a leading manufacturer of interlayer film for glass in the buildings and auto industry was motivated to install solar by corporate global CO2 reduction targets and incentive campaigns. With limited roof and ground space available SES turned to ultra high efficiency LG 400W panels to give maximum energy production yields and low slope roof racking to maximize power density. Opened in October 2017 by the Kentucky Energy Secretary, Charles Snavely, the system has to date produced 1,184 MWh of energy and stands in the Top 5 ranking of private Kentucky solar farms.
Request a Quote