Protection of our customers and employees during the outbreak of COVID-19 is of the utmost importance to SES and we have implemented additional safeguards to reduce any potential virus spread and exposure risk.
SES continues to operate its business as usual, including all planned installs, but has implemented CDC and state-directed precautions including strict illness reporting, mandatory sick leave and physician-approved return to work procedures should somebody report ANY form of sickness. SES is also implementing work-from-home procedures for all employees where that is a practical measure and particularly for our sales and marketing team. As the situation evolves we will continue to make adjustments and keep our staff and customers updated on any changes.
For current and future members of our solar family it is worth noting the following:
- The solar install process is naturally focused on outdoor and socially distanced activities but we are adding to this via our illness management and good hygiene practices.
- Solar consultations can be performed with great accuracy on a remote basis or even without the need for a face to face meeting with your salesperson during their site visit to collect install data. All of our sales team are now working remotely.
- Our Solar Sales Consultants are still, if requested, making home visits but we ask that if you or anyone in the household is exhibiting signs of ANY illness that you let them know and work with them on a remote design and proposal.
- Our office is open for regular business with hours of 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday with an answering service covering all other hours. The main office number is 877-312-7456 or we can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All current and future install contracts will have their price guarantee extended from 30 to 90 days from the agreement with immediate effect.
SES will continue to update its COVID-19 actions as directed by local and national authorities while at the same time striving to provide continued employment and security to our employees and clients. Further updates will be made both by email and on our Facebook page (link below)
Stay safe and healthy and thank you so much for continuing to support our vital clean energy mission in the Midwest.
Co-owner & General Manager – Business Development
Solar Energy Solutions LLC