Solar energy solutions for institutions
Schedule your free solar assessment today. Call 877-312-7456 or contact us below to get started.
When nonprofit or educational agencies use solar power for their electricity needs, they insulate their organizations from rising utility prices. In the nonprofit world, any money not spent on operations can go directly to support the organization’s mission, and that is good for the whole community. When nonprofit institutions have more control over their power, they can worry less about costs and more about service, education, or charitable activities.
Solar Energy Solutions has a long history of working with the region’s major charitable institutions, religious entities, and educational establishments, such as colleges and universities. Our business is driven by ethical, environmental, and educational principles, which ensures we will always deliver our project in full alignment with your aims in the most cost–effective and principled way.
SOLAR ENERGY FOR YOUR INSTITUTION CAN:
- Eliminate or reduce your utility bills
- Meet your institution’s environmental goals
- Help you market your college
- Provide the chance to integrate solar into your educational curriculum
- Be a practical demonstration of stewardship of the earth for your place of worship
- Provide a 25-year guaranteed energy cost for efficient organization budgetary management
Institutions case studies
Check out these shining examples of our solar expertise at work.