Solar Solutions for Institutions
When nonprofit or educational agencies use solar power for their electricity needs, they insulate their organizations from rising utility prices. In the nonprofit world, any money not spent on operations can go directly to support the organization’s mission, and that is good for the whole community. When nonprofit institutions have more control over their power, they can worry less about costs and more about service, education, or charitable activities.
If you are a college or university, we can help educational establishments not only lock in reduced energy costs on a 25-year horizon but also identify how to incorporate the solar investment into your curriculum to further student environmental and technical learning.
Solar Energy Solutions has a long history of working with the region’s major educational establishments, colleges, universities, charitable institutions, and religious bodies. Our business is driven by ethical, environmental and educational principles, which ensures we will always deliver our project in full alignment with your aims in the most cost
38.3 kW Lexington, KY Greek Orthodox Church Institutions | Lexington, KYSee Project
Solar energy for your institution can:
- Eliminate or reduce your utility bills
- Meet your institution’s environmental goals
- Help you market your college
- Provide the chance to integrate solar into your educational curriculum
- Be a practical demonstration of stewardship of the earth for your place of worship
- Provide a 25-year guaranteed energy cost for efficient organization budgetary management