Solar Solutions for Farmers
When farmers and growers harvest the power of the sun for their daily operations, they are more self-reliant and insulated from utility industry fluctuating prices. In modern food production, electricity is a significant and costly part of the day-to-day needs of farmers. The electricity provided by solar panels can power grain dryers, irrigation pumps, workshops, poultry, turkey and hog sheds, and more.
Solar Energy Solutions has years of expertise in working with farmers and experienced grant writers to secure USDA REAP grant and loan funding in addition to the 30% federal tax credit and accelerated capital depreciation (MACRS)
When farmers control their energy generation expenses, they can worry less about utility bills and spend more time focusing on growing.
249 kW Poseyville, IN Farm & Homes Agriculture | Poseyville, INSee Project
Solar energy for your agricultural company can:
- Qualify for USDA REAP grants for up to 50% of solar installation costs
- Qualify for USDA REAP low-interest loans for up to 50% of solar installation costs in addition to a 50% REAP grant
- Receive a 30% tax credit
- Receive accelerated depreciation tax benefits (MACRS)
- Eliminate or reduce your utility bills
- Provide a stable or backup power source with added battery systems
- Power remote buildings that are cost prohibitive to connect to the grid