We are very proud to announce that SES is the first and only Kentucky based solar company to become a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer, and we wanted to share this groundbreaking news with you, as you had previously reached out to us and expressed your interest in renewable energy and self-sufficiency.
As someone who has contacted us before to enquire about solar, you want to be at the forefront of the world’s transition to clean, low cost, independent energy and we want you to have the first opportunity to add Tesla Powerwall, a revolutionary home energy storage and backup system to your home or future solar install.
Tesla Powerwall is a complete game changer in battery storage for homes with or without solar! With Powerwall you can:
- Store the sun’s energy to use around the clock.
- Protect your home from power outages.
- Lower your electric bill by using more of your own solar.
- Control your energy, solar, Powerwall and Tesla S, X or Model 3 with the Tesla App.
- Use time-based controls to maximize savings if your utility charges peak pricing.
- Combine your solar and Powerwall to power your home independently from the grid (late 2019)
- Improve performance with time thru over-the-air software updates
Powerwalls are in stock now! Please contact us as soon as possible to find out if Tesla Powerwall would be a good addition to your home or solar system. We will reserve Powerwalls on a first come, first served basis, so please respond to this email, call (877) 312 7456, or click here and request a quote and we will be very happy to assist you.
Learn more about Tesla Powerwall that’s making headlines around the world: https://www.tesla.com/powerwall
Solar Energy Solutions – Leading The Way To A Clean Energy Future
Please note – Powerwall can be incorporated into your future solar project, or easily added on to an existing solar install. No additional inverter is required and the Powerwall and installation qualify for the 30% federal tax credit for renewable energy if solar charged. The Federal tax credit starts to sunset at the end of 2019, so act now. We have a limited number of Powerwalls in stock.